Engineering and Design
Abel Fire Protection performs a number of tasks to develop the appropriate design for your particular project.
• We perform a complete on-site evaluation of your current facilities, or a blueprint analysis for new construction, if necessary.
· Our team works closely with insurance companies and government agencies to develop a system that meets code and insurance requirements. We keep into account the project goals, your estimated reductions in insurances costs, your budget requirement and any outside concerns that may arise throughout the term of the project.
• We have a thorough consultation with our prospective client to ensure we are both on the same page and you are fully aware of what we plan to do.
• The project design department works meticulously to determine the best system configuration for your project.
• Our state-of-the-art CAD capabilities allow us to meet your tight deadlines and maintain "fast track" installation schedules that suit your needs.
• Working closely with our system of architects and engineers allows us to fully utilize your existing construction data to achieve the most compatible, consistent, and integrated design to achieve our project goal.
• Our certified field technicians specialize in providing precise, efficient installation of your system.
• We assure each system is carefully tested so that everyone involved with the project is 100% satisfied.
• We recognize the cost of disruption in a retrofit project and go to great lengths to minimize the disruption to your business.
Inspection, Testing and Repair
• Wet Fire Sprinkler Systems
• Dry Fire Sprinkler Systems
• Pre-Action Fire Sprinkler Systems
• Stand Pipe Systems
• Antifreeze Systems
• Fire Hydrants
Special Hazard Systems
- Foam Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Deluge Fire Sprinkler Systems
Testing, Maintenance and Repair
- Fire Pumps
- Backflow Devices
- Fire Extinguishers
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE!